Your First Step to Data Integration with RealityHub
In this Course You will learn some basic concepts of External Data Integration from RealityHub’s Front-End also You will explore How HTTP-JS JSON component empowering designers or non-programmers to populate their real-time graphics with external data sources.
In this Course You will learn some basic concepts of External Data Integration from RealityHub’s Front-End also You will explore How HTTP-JS JSON component helps designers and non-programmers to populate their real-time graphics with external data sources. (Please check the link below to download complete Project Files, Forms and Rgraph are also available inside the Project Folder. Register yourself on following Public APIs to get your Personal API Key and follow the steps described in “How to work with Project files” Lesson)
1- External Data Sources Basic Concepts
2- JSON Structure
3- HTTP (JS – JSON) Component
4- Blueprint to expose variables
5- Establish connection with 3rd Party API
How to make the most out of this course?
- Before starting with the lessons, please make sure you have completed all prerequisite mentioned at the top of this section.
- It is advised to follow the lessons in the order in which they are listed.
- Watch the complete lessons because sometimes a concept has been broken-down across multiple lessons.
- Attempt the quiz at the end to validate the acquired information.
- Learning-by-doing is the best approach. Try to implement all the methods, techniques, and workflows practically, when you are following along with the lessons.
- You can download our free Community Bundle now.
- Need more help? Join our thriving Facebook Community.
- Always check official documentation to grasp more on the topic.
New course is published!