This course explains how to create intuitive UI from a custom or System Node’s Functions and Properties, and how you can efficiently use Actions Module.
An operator always needs rapid control over a limited set of common capabilities, to which he need to access through a custom UI. Form Builder and Actions makes this possible. You can create an entirely new UI that interact with project content, focusing on the Functions and Properties that have a meaning for your specific use case.
In this course you will learn:
- Form Builder
- Functions and Properties
- Media Input Node
How to make the most out of this course?
- Before starting with the lessons, please make sure you have completed all prerequisite mentioned at the top of this section.
- It is advised to follow the lessons in the order in which they are listed.
- Watch the complete lessons because sometimes a concept has been broken-down across multiple lessons.
- Attempt the quiz at the end to validate the acquired information.
- Learning-by-doing is the best approach. Try to implement all the methods, techniques, and workflows practically, when you are following along with the lessons.
- You can download our free Community Bundle now.
- Need more help? Join our thriving Facebook Community.
- Always check official documentation to grasp more on the topic.