Green Screen Compositing Quick Setup
In this course you will explore green screen compositing with Reality Keyer. You will learn real-time image-based keying and understand some core components of this workflow like 3D Cyclorama mesh, Cleanplate and Projection Volume.
In this course, you will explore green screen compositing with Reality Keyer. You will learn real-time image-based keying and understand some core component of this workflow like 3D Cyclorama mesh, cleanplate and projection volume.
How to make the most out of this course?
- Before starting with the lessons, please make sure you have completed all prerequisite mentioned at the top of this section.
- It is advised to follow the lessons in the order in which they are listed.
- Watch the complete lessons because sometimes a concept has been broken-down across multiple lessons.
- Attempt the quiz at the end to validate the acquired information.
- Learning-by-doing is the best approach. Try to implement all the methods, techniques, and workflows practically, when you are following along with the lessons.
- You can download our free Community Bundle now.
- Need more help? Join our thriving Facebook Community.
- Always check official documentation to grasp more on the topic.