AR Compositing Quick Setup
Reality Engine has its unique way of AR compositing. In this course you will learn how to create photo-realistic AR composting pipelines by seamlessly matching physical world with virtual graphics. Furthermore, you will understand how to get full control on shadows and reflections without using any additional camera or rendering overhead.
Fundamentals 101 » Operations 01 » Operations 02 » Green Screen Compositing Quick Setup
Reality Engine has its unique way of AR compositing. In this course, you will learn how to create photorealistic AR composting pipelines by seemlessly matching physical world with virtual graphics. Furthermore, you will be able to understand how to get full control over shadows and reflections without using any addional camera or rendering overhead.
In this course you will learn:
- Scene Setup
- Nodegrapgh Basic Setup
- Projection Setup
- Virtual Lights and Shadows
- Ambient Occlusion Mask
- AR Reflections
How to make the most out of this course?
- Before starting with the lessons, please make sure you have completed all prerequisite mentioned at the top of this section.
- It is advised to follow the lessons in the order in which they are listed.
- Watch the complete lessons because sometimes a concept has been broken-down across multiple lessons.
- Attempt the quiz at the end to validate the acquired information.
- Learning-by-doing is the best approach. Try to implement all the methods, techniques, and workflows practically, when you are following along with the lessons.
- You can download our free Community Bundle now.
- Need more help? Join our thriving Facebook Community.
- Always check official documentation to grasp more on the topic.